The European Youth Entrepreneurship Conference is a new institution created to help young entrepreneurs from all around Europe network, exchange ideas and best practices and make their concerns and policy suggestions heard, especially towards the European Union leadership. On the 3-5 June in London the 3RD EUROPEAN YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE was held with great success.
Learn more about YES for Europe
What is YES
YES for Europe – The European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs – is the main association of young entrepreneurs in Europe. YES represents around 40.000 entrepreneurs under 40 years old and aims at improving the economic and social performance of young entrepreneurship in Europe.
Who is YES for
YES members include the major national associations of young entrepreneurs from the vast majority of the EU Member States as well as from other nearby countries such as Turkey, Serbia, Albania, Armenia, Montenegro and Kazakhstan.
How YES helps
YES actively contributes to the promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit in Europe and outside. It stimulates exchanges and network activity between young entrepreneurs, fosters cooperation and sharing of best practices among their national associations, particularly in the fields of education and training.
Become a YES Member
Join us and have your say! As a YES member you can play an active role in creating a future where young entrepreneurs lead the economic and social renaissance of new, resilient Europe.
Links for young entrepreneurs
YES for Europe represents the European Union to a number of international young entrepreneurs organizations including:
While the main focus of YES has always been about empowering European young entrepreneurs and fostering entrepreneurship in the European Union, our participation, as active members of the G20 Young Entrepreneurship Alliance (G20YEA), in the international dialogue and global co-ordinated action for the promotion of entrepreneurship is equally important to us.
1ST STAKEHOLDERS MEETING12.11.2015
MY-WAY is organising its first Stakeholders Meeting to engage key players of the entrepreneurship ecosystem in outlining and sustaining new cooperation avenues with students support centres, with the ultimate aim of helping young prospective entrepreneurs to successfully launch their business ideas. In-person participants have been carefully selected based on their profile and their role within
How Italy is changing: emerging business models11.11.2015
On November 12th, 2015, the non-profit Association GammaDonna will host the 7th Women Entrepreneurs’ National Forum in Turin. The event – focused on “How Italy is changing: emerging business models” – is meant to draw attention to the new dynamics and trends of a business world, born during the crisis, where quality and success are
Young Entrepreneurs From Europe And United States Work Together On TTIP In Katowice29.10.2015
Historical – on an international scale – meeting of young entrepreneurs was held in Katowice (Poland) during the 5th European Congress of Small and Medium Enterprises. 4th European Youth Entrepreneurship Conference “EU-US Young Entrepreneurs Summit Katowice 2015” brought together representatives of organizations of Young Entrepreneurs from Europe and the United States who agreed upon working
- RT @lucadon82 @G20YEATurkey @G20_YEA @GIConfindustria @YiTweets @YESforEurope @nalto79 full text here: https://t.co/AbDRVOE41G #youth #entrepreneurship
- RT @kjplus "Entrepreneurship is not an expectation sport!" True, Amy Milllmann! #goenterprize @YESforEurope @G20_YEA #smeweek https://t.co/8c7g2bbvzq
- RT @danisen New HBR: How to #ScaleUp w #SupplyChains @HBRexchange https://t.co/szX4q22OiM @timcoates @ScaleUp_MKE @scoutu @YESforEurope @endeavor_global
- RT @Causarma Regional Seminar on #Legal #Protection for #Economic Operators @lucadon82 @YESforEurope Donelli, Responsible for... https://t.co/300klUGyom
- RT @GammaDonna_ RT @YESforEurope: Emerging #business models in #Italy.@lucadon82 on #financial sustainability at #Gammadonna event https://t.co/hc1g8yXwo8
- RT @Ansip_EU Join #SEweek16 - linking up #startup communities across Europe https://t.co/YlUT3cj3Td
- RT @StartUpEU Can't see your region on the #SEweek16 map? Enrol it & join the #startup Europe movement https://t.co/1jLMWiVTFi https://t.co/OGVsccKDHT