YES for Europe elected 2017 Presidency team!
The General Assembly has elected last Saturday in Greece new President for 2017. Przemyslaw Grzywa, vice-president of Young Entrepreneurs Forum of Poland, is the new leader.
Read more about the renewed presidency team and look at the snapshot from 2016
Photo Credit : Picture taken at the General Assembly in Thessaloniki on the 17th of December 2016
Yes for Europe amongst signatories of the Final Communique closing the G20 YEA Summit 2016.
World’s young entrepreneurs representing half a million colleagues urge G20 leaders to support “smart entrepreneurship” to address growth and unemployment issues.
Read more and download a copy of the Final Communiqué here.
Photo Credit : Picture taken at the 2016 G20 YEA Summit in Beijing
Achievements, activities and plans for 2017:
1) Organizing EYEC5 in Budapest and EYEC6 in Thessaloniki
2) Representing EU Young Treps at G20 YEA and B20
3) Promoting Sustainable Transatlantic trade
4) Engaging with EU institutions (EC & DG Grow, Connect, Trade, EEAS)
5) Partnering with Unilever & European Youth Forum for youth
6) Contributing to EU Startup ecosystems with #scaleupeurope approach
7) Strengthening membership, adding Germany!
8) Speaking at 50+ events in 20 countries & 4 continents
9) Working for existing and new EU projects
....and we planned an intense 2017 with flagship events in Sweden (EYEC7), Germany (G20 YEA Summit) & Spain (EYEC8, with FIJE)
Unilever launched I’m Wall’s in Europe, helping young people build on-the-job experience and entrepreneurial skills.
Unilever entered a strong partnership with the “European Youth Forum” and “YES for Europe”.
The kick-off event is on 12 July 2016 at 12.00 at Place du Luxembourg.
Yes for Europe and US young entrepreneurs belonging to the Pacific Council on International Policy release on the opening day of the 12th TTIP Negotiations Round a joint communiqué to summarize the work done in recent months and pave the way to further cooperation.
Young entrepreneurs call for a transparent process, development of Transatlantic specific programs to support early-stage businesses and creation of an EU-US entrepreneur visa.
Let’s work together on an ambitious and comprehensive agreement to say #Yes2TTIP!
Learn more about YES for Europe
What is YES
YES for Europe – The European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs – is the main association of young entrepreneurs in Europe. YES represents around 40.000 entrepreneurs under 40 years old and aims at improving the economic and social performance of young entrepreneurship in Europe.
Who is YES for
YES members include the major national associations of young entrepreneurs from the majority of EU Member States as well as from EU candidate countries such as Turkey and Albania and neighboring countries such as Armenia, and Georgia.
How YES helps
YES actively contributes to the promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit in Europe and outside. It stimulates exchanges and network activity between young entrepreneurs, fosters cooperation and sharing of best practices among their national associations, particularly in the fields of education and training.
Become a YES Member
Join us and have your say! As a YES member you can play an active role in creating a future where young entrepreneurs lead the economic and social renaissance of new, resilient Europe.
Links for young entrepreneurs
YES for Europe represents the European Union to a number of international young entrepreneurs organizations including:
“Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs” is a European mobility scheme run by the European Union that allows new or aspiring entrepreneurs to get a first-hand, practical coaching and mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs running small and medium-size enterprises. Since 2016, Yes for Europe has been officially included amongst the intermediary organisations (IO).
Shape the future of entrepreneurship17.02.2017
The G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance, in collaboration with our knowledge partner EY, is working on a short report of recommendations to governments on policy that can grow digital entrepreneurship in G20 countries. This will be released at this year’s Berlin G20 YEA Summit (June 15-17 2017). We are interested in your thoughts on high-impact policies
Yes for Europe Strategic Partner of “The Rome Manifesto: Proposals by the Next Generation”09.02.2017
Yes for Europe is contributing to “The Rome Manifesto“, an initiative of United Europe and Villa Vigoni to envision a new, upgraded, modern and common vision of where the European Union should be heading. Our past President Dimitris Tsigos is active in the working group on Institutions to bring the view of the young entrepreneurs.
- RT @YESforEurope The G20 Young Entrepreneurs' Alliance and EY are developing a short report focusing on recommendations to... https://t.co/P3xWUTOG5C
- RT @YESforEurope Yes for Europe - #2016 in Review Our 2016 in review - Achievements, activities and plans for 2017 1) Organizing... https://t.co/aN78iGE68n
- Yes for Europe - #2016 in Review Our 2016 in review - Achievements, activities and plans for 2017 1) Organizing... https://t.co/aN78iGE68n
- The G20 Young Entrepreneurs' Alliance and EY are developing a short report focusing on recommendations to... https://t.co/P3xWUTOG5C
- RT @kjplus Get-together of THE German #Mittelstand association #BVMW and its new young #entrepreneurs unit, a proud member of… https://t.co/w8mPmVFS1o
- RT @SPINDIGITALPRO .#SEW17 is coming to #Katowice @startupeuw @umkatowice @EU_Commission @BiuroPrasoweKce #startup #business #investors https://t.co/Wygx207koz
- RT @DSMeu Do you have an accelerator or #coworking space for #startups? Pin them on the #Startup Europe Map… https://t.co/BV0akn6mzz