Join official EU delegation to G20 YEA Summit Germany 2017
The G20 YEA Summit 2017 from June 15th till June 17th takes place in the Haus der Deutschen Wirtschaft in Berlin. More than 500 young entrepreneurs from all over the word will join.
Learn how to become a part of official EU delegation to the Summit run by YES for Europe
Photo Credit : JCI Germany
YES for Europe elected 2017 Presidency team!
The General Assembly has elected last Saturday in Greece new President for 2017. Przemyslaw Grzywa, vice-president of Young Entrepreneurs Forum of Poland, is the new leader.
Read more about the renewed presidency team and look at the snapshot from 2016
Photo Credit : Picture taken at the General Assembly in Thessaloniki on the 17th of December 2016
Achievements, activities and plans for 2017:
1) Organizing EYEC5 in Budapest and EYEC6 in Thessaloniki
2) Representing EU Young Treps at G20 YEA and B20
3) Promoting Sustainable Transatlantic trade
4) Engaging with EU institutions (EC & DG Grow, Connect, Trade, EEAS)
5) Partnering with Unilever & European Youth Forum for youth
6) Contributing to EU Startup ecosystems with #scaleupeurope approach
7) Strengthening membership, adding Germany!
8) Speaking at 50+ events in 20 countries & 4 continents
9) Working for existing and new EU projects
....and we planned an intense 2017 with flagship events in Sweden (EYEC7), Germany (G20 YEA Summit) & Spain (EYEC8, with FIJE)
Unilever launched I’m Wall’s in Europe, helping young people build on-the-job experience and entrepreneurial skills.
Unilever entered a strong partnership with the “European Youth Forum” and “YES for Europe”.
The kick-off event is on 12 July 2016 at 12.00 at Place du Luxembourg.
Yes for Europe and US young entrepreneurs belonging to the Pacific Council on International Policy release on the opening day of the 12th TTIP Negotiations Round a joint communiqué to summarize the work done in recent months and pave the way to further cooperation.
Young entrepreneurs call for a transparent process, development of Transatlantic specific programs to support early-stage businesses and creation of an EU-US entrepreneur visa.
Let’s work together on an ambitious and comprehensive agreement to say #Yes2TTIP!
Learn more about YES for Europe
What is YES
YES for Europe – The European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs – is the main association of young entrepreneurs in Europe. YES represents around 40.000 entrepreneurs under 40 years old and aims at improving the economic and social performance of young entrepreneurship in Europe.
Who is YES for
YES members include the major national associations of young entrepreneurs from the majority of EU Member States as well as from EU candidate countries such as Turkey and Albania and neighboring countries such as Armenia, and Georgia.
How YES helps
YES actively contributes to the promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit in Europe and outside. It stimulates exchanges and network activity between young entrepreneurs, fosters cooperation and sharing of best practices among their national associations, particularly in the fields of education and training.
Become a YES Member
Join us and have your say! As a YES member you can play an active role in creating a future where young entrepreneurs lead the economic and social renaissance of new, resilient Europe.
Links for young entrepreneurs
YES for Europe represents the European Union to a number of international young entrepreneurs organizations including:
“Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs” is a European mobility scheme run by the European Union that allows new or aspiring entrepreneurs to get a first-hand, practical coaching and mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs running small and medium-size enterprises. Since 2016, Yes for Europe has been officially included amongst the intermediary organisations (IO).
#RomeManifesto goes to #Milan: An Initiative to Re-Launch the Project of European Integration12.05.2017
The German-Italian Centre for European Excellence Villa Vigoni has organized in Milan on May 15th the round-table “#RomeManifesto: An Initiative to Re-Launch the Project of European Integration”, organized in cooperation with the European Parliament, Stiftung Mercator, European Generation from Bocconi University, NEOS Magazine and Yes for Europe. Here is the program; 11:00 Welcoming statement: Michele Valensise,
#B20Summit in Berlin: Shaping an Interconnected World with contribution of Yes for Europe and other young treps of G20 YEA02.05.2017
Berlin, May 2nd 2017 Today and tomorrow, under the motto “Resilience, Responsibility, Responsiveness – Towards a Future-oriented, Sustainable World Economy” about 700 representatives from the B20 and international guests are meeting for the final summit of the German B20 Presidency. Amongst them a number of young entrepreneurs belonging to the G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance, a network
- World in Words project – leave your mark! - 21.04.2017
- The #RomeManifesto: A New Vision for Europe presented during #EU60 celebrations - 23.03.2017
- B20 Poster competition for a chance to attend B20 Summit in Berlin – Open to under 27, deadline March 31st, 2017 - 10.03.2017
- Join official EU delegation to G20 YEA Summit in Germany - 03.03.2017
- RT @davidhagen Full report & images from last weekend’s #ScaleUpEurope conference with @YESforEurope now available:… https://t.co/VBkFrA6VoU
- RT @lucadon82 @yesforeurope moving #forward, w/ a smile! #eyec7 completed, now heading to #eyec8 #spain… https://t.co/dPRD5yKJSk
- @StaffanTaylor welcomes us in the bigger #coliving house in Europe. 45 live in the 4-store building @techfarmlife https://t.co/XrC2Vhfr8f
- RT @CEAJE .@Mberoiz, representative of @CEAJE in @YESforEurope takes part in Stockholm #eyec7 #ScaleUpEurope
- Thank you @blygold for supporting our activities becoming a #YESCorporateSupporter! #eyec7 #scaleupeurope Join us: https://t.co/OvaSqpY6Zf
- Thank you @fabcarim for supporting our activities becoming a #YESFriend! #eyec7 #scaleupeurope. Join us too here: https://t.co/kFvkCsVNbi 🇪🇺
- RT @kjplus Panel at #EYEC7 discussing European challenges & the #RomeManifesto w/ @YESforEurope partners @unitedeurope_eu… https://t.co/gW4jYeeVjz