The #RomeManifesto: A New Vision for Europe
With the Rome Manifesto, a group of leading young European scholars and professionals, including Yes for Europe past President Dimitris Tsingos, has put forward an ambitious proposal for the renewal of the European project.
Read more about the document that is shaping the future!
Photo Credit : Picture of 18 individuals that drafted Rome Manifesto
The organization representing the world’s young entrepreneurs called for the G20 countries to review their educational priorities to ensure young people are properly prepared for the emerging digital world. The G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance (G20 YEA) is concerned that youth across the world lack the knowledge and skills vital for new technological and business realities, including digital competencies, STEM education, and venture creation skills.
The Alliance issued the call at its annual summit, held this year in Berlin and hosted by the Wirtschaftsjunioren Deutschland/Junior Chamber International (JCI) Germany. Read more and download a copy of the Final Communiqué here.
More than 50 participants from 11 countries traveled more than 15 000 kilometers altogether to visit 5 locations in Stockholm during the 7th European Youth Entrepreneurship Conference that took place on the 18-20th of May in Sweden. Stockholm is one of the major hub of tech startups in Europe that has produced several of Europe’s biggest digital companies.
One of the major role of YES is helping young entrepreneurs connect internationally and find reliable and trusted contacts. Building relationships takes time and you have to understand that you need to invest yourself if you want to build successful international network. I strongly believe that YES meetings are a perfect way to do that
Yes for Europe and US young entrepreneurs belonging to the Pacific Council on International Policy release on the opening day of the 12th TTIP Negotiations Round a joint communiqué to summarize the work done in recent months and pave the way to further cooperation.
Young entrepreneurs call for a transparent process, development of Transatlantic specific programs to support early-stage businesses and creation of an EU-US entrepreneur visa.
Let’s work together on an ambitious and comprehensive agreement to say #Yes2TTIP!
Learn more about YES for Europe
What is YES
YES for Europe – The European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs – is the main association of young entrepreneurs in Europe. YES represents around 50.000 entrepreneurs under 40 years old and aims at improving the economic and social performance of young entrepreneurship in Europe.
Who is YES for
YES members include the major national associations of young entrepreneurs from the majority of EU Member States as well as from EU candidate countries such as Turkey and Albania and neighboring countries such as Armenia, and Georgia.
How YES helps
YES actively contributes to the promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit in Europe and outside. It stimulates exchanges and network activity between young entrepreneurs, fosters cooperation and sharing of best practices among their national associations, particularly in the fields of education and training.
Become a YES Member
Join us and have your say! As a YES member you can play an active role in creating a future where young entrepreneurs lead the economic and social renaissance of new, resilient Europe.
Links for young entrepreneurs
YES for Europe represents the European Union to a number of international young entrepreneurs organizations including:
“Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs” is a European mobility scheme run by the European Union that allows new or aspiring entrepreneurs to get a first-hand, practical coaching and mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs running small and medium-size enterprises. Since 2016, Yes for Europe has been officially included amongst the intermediary organisations (IO).
Think small first – SME Envoys Network17.07.2017
At the beginning of this month, on the July 5th-6th, SME Envoys met for their regular meeting – one of four the network holds every year. YES for Europe is one of the official business organizations present at SME Envoys assemblies. During the meeting in Lisbon Luca G. Donelli, YES 2016 President presented our G20
World’s young entrepreneurs support B20 call for “interconnected, rule-based world”08.07.2017
Inclusive trade, social supports and shift to a sustainable economy key to addressing youth jobs crisis Hamburg, Germany (July 7, 2017). The organization representing the world’s young entrepreneurs today supported the B20’s call for the G20 leaders to work more cooperatively in the face of global issues. The G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance (YEA) joined the
- World’s young entrepreneurs call to action for G20 governments - 22.06.2017
- #EYEC7 – checked! - 31.05.2017
- #RomeManifesto goes to #Milan: An Initiative to Re-Launch the Project of European Integration - 12.05.2017
- #B20Summit in Berlin: Shaping an Interconnected World with contribution of Yes for Europe and other young treps of G20 YEA - 02.05.2017
- Think small! You want to know who are #SME Envoys? Read our latest blog post #SMEEnvoys @EBienkowskaEU @EU_Growth https://t.co/YcNi3ZTfcG
- .@G20YEA supporting the #B20’s call for the #G20 leaders to work together in the face of #global issue @b20 https://t.co/gHz56ivGZN
- Last week @lucadon82 presented our #G20 YEA Berlin Communiqué to SME Envoys, a body promoting #SME friendly recomm.… https://t.co/t2i4gkOzmC
- RT @AlexDEMitchell Great 2 see @ChukaUmunna @Anna_Soubry leading drive against hard #brexit. Must focus on prosperity & right to work… https://t.co/TmaCd88Vlf
- RT @JunckerEU .@JustinTrudeau and I agreed to set date of 21 September 2017 to start the provisional application of #CETA. #G20… https://t.co/hx7yGOuHed
- RT @JunckerEU #G20 stand united against #terrorism. We are determined to cooperate to enhance our security & protect our citizens… https://t.co/ULYsONZc7P
- RT @googleeurope Announcing more than EUR 21 million in funding from Round 3 of the Digital News Initiative Fund:… https://t.co/c2nqQURPtR