The European Youth Entrepreneurship Conference is a new institution created to help young entrepreneurs from all around Europe network, exchange ideas and best practices and make their concerns and policy suggestions heard, especially towards the European Union leadership. On the 3-5 June in London the 3RD EUROPEAN YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE was held with great success.
Learn more about YES for Europe
What is YES
YES for Europe – The European Confederation of Young Entrepreneurs – is the main association of young entrepreneurs in Europe. YES represents around 40.000 entrepreneurs under 40 years old and aims at improving the economic and social performance of young entrepreneurship in Europe.
Who is YES for
YES members include the major national associations of young entrepreneurs from the vast majority of the EU Member States as well as from other nearby countries such as Turkey, Serbia, Albania, Armenia, Montenegro and Kazakhstan.
How YES helps
YES actively contributes to the promotion of the entrepreneurial spirit in Europe and outside. It stimulates exchanges and network activity between young entrepreneurs, fosters cooperation and sharing of best practices among their national associations, particularly in the fields of education and training.
Become a YES Member
Join us and have your say! As a YES member you can play an active role in creating a future where young entrepreneurs lead the economic and social renaissance of new, resilient Europe.
Links for young entrepreneurs
YES for Europe represents the European Union to a number of international young entrepreneurs organizations including:
While the main focus of YES has always been about empowering European young entrepreneurs and fostering entrepreneurship in the European Union, our participation, as active members of the G20 Young Entrepreneurship Alliance (G20YEA), in the international dialogue and global co-ordinated action for the promotion of entrepreneurship is equally important to us.
JCI European Know-How Transfer – Panel discussion on Social Equality30.09.2015
September 28, 2015, 15:00 – 17:30 hrs, Committee of Regions, Brussels, Belgium Content: Social equality is the responsibility of individuals and communities around the world to ensure human dignity for all by creating opportunities that enable each human to reach their greatest potential. On the panel representatives from all three sectors of society – government,
Adopting Cloud Computing within European Entrepreneurship (Brussels, 28th Sept.)25.09.2015
The European Young Entrepreneurs association (EYEs) believes that cloud computing and related European policies are greatly important for a better business environment in the EU. We also believe that there is a lack of knowledge amongst young entrepreneurs concerning the benefits of cloud computing. The EYEs have therefore decided to organise an educational event on
Unilever celebrates move to now, greener, EU HQ with a reception (September 30th, Brussels)23.09.2015
At the occasion of the move of its EU Office to a new, greener building, Unilever’s President Europe will host a reception in Brussels on September 30th gathering Unilever’s friends and contacts from the European institutions, the NGO, business and academic communities. This reception will take place a few days after the United Nation Sustainable
- Few days left for the 4th EYEC in #Katowice! @StartupEU @KongresMP @CCIKatowice http://t.co/Y24wz7Z6I1
- RT @UnileverEU BIG THANK to @tsigos & @YESforEurope for powerful punch-lines on how #EntrepreneurialSpirit help deliver a #brightfuture. #businessunusual
- RT @FutureEnt_EU Our latest blog post by @alvertisjo for our presence in #reworktech in London. See the tech #trends @teamrework http://t.co/bphvZFl1ul
- #EYEC4 in #Katowice #Poland Sign up for free at at http://t.co/nRuMzV0xvP @KongresMSP @CCIKatowice http://t.co/NRq8XKOITK
- #Ecosystem of startups in #Poland compared to #EU and #USA « 4th European Youth Entrepreneurship Conference http://t.co/5LWxJvaxvR
- RT @stevenbeeckman Single market versus European fragmented market - @studios at @YESforEurope
- RT @stevenbeeckman "It's all about creating jobs, not about creating a startup." - @studios at @YESforEurope