Vision – Mission – Goals
- To be a pan-European network dynamically connecting young entrepreneurs and provide support from idea generation to scale-up of their enterprises to generate jobs and wealth via innovation, collaboration and trade;
- To promote increased cooperation and practice sharing amongst member associations and bridging them to the international networks it belongs to;
- To ensure the understanding of the importance and value of an efficient entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Yes for Europe aims at being a driving force ensuring young entrepreneurs lead the economic, industrial and social renaissance of a new, resilient, digitized and integrated Europe.
- To connect young entrepreneurs in Europe, supporting them in taking advantage of the unparalleled united European Union market of 500M+ people and €13+ trillions;
- To gather Young Entrepreneurs to represent the EU at International Relations projects such as G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance, Allied for Startups and other international fora;
- To intensify entrepreneurial activity and impact;
- To facilitate know-how, success stories and role models sharing among the YES for Europe member Associations;
- To pursue studies, publish white papers and promote soft lobby efforts towards a more entrepreneurship friendly legislative, financial and educational environment in Europe.