Join official EU delegation to G20 YEA Summit in Germany
The G20 Young Entrepreneurs´ Alliance (G20 YEA) is a global movement of young entrepreneurs and the organizations that support them in the G20 member states. As the organizations that champion youth entrepreneurs, we are committed to engaging the G20 leaders in a discussion about the value of young entrepreneurs to our societies and communities.
The G20 YEA Summit 2017 from June 15th till June 17th takes place in the Haus der Deutschen Wirtschaft in Berlin. About 500 young entrepreneurs discuss topics like Big Data, Digital Platforms, Internet of Things and Augmented/Virtual Realityunder the general theme “Digital Trends for Future Business”.
We encourage all young entrepreneurs to join the official EU delegation to Germany run by YES for Europe by applying through this form. The space is limited so we can only accept 25 delegates from EU countries (excluding Germany, Italy, France and UK as they has their own delegations).
The registration fee will be $550 EUR which covers access to all sessions and lunches. The registration website is up and you can register here.
In order to become a part of official EU delegation you have to be a member of one of YES for Europe member organization (list of members here) or become a YES for Europe Friend (link to information how to become a YES Friend).
Selected agenda items (draft, 23.02.17)
- Welcome by G20 YEA President for Germany
- Welcome by Dr. Eric Schweitzer, President of German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Welcome by B20 Representative
- Keynote by hig profile politician and top-level entrepreneur
- Mind opener by Futurologist: Digital Trends for Future Business
- Knowledge Report on Digitalization, EY
- Breakout Sessions (Big Data, Augmented/Virtual Reality)
- We do Digital: Digital Success Stories from Germany
- Keynote Battle: Risks and Opportunities of an interconnected World
- Google Hangout with top-level Entrepreneur
- Keynote Battle: Workforce of the Future
- Knowledge Report on Digitalizatioon, Accenture
- Breakout Sessions (Internet of Things; Digital Platforms)
- Keynote Battle: Digitalization as as Chance for Developing Countries
- Communique Session
- Pitching Competition with Get in the Ring
- Innovative Networking Banquet
Between the agenda points will be time for networking andlunch. Furthermore, a trade show in the Haus der Deutschen Wirtschaft will showcase new digital products and services.
Please note that all conference events will be held in English.
Please send all inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org